[NTLK] Anyone a Sloup expert ?

Tom tom+newtontalk at falkensweb.com
Wed Jun 19 06:18:28 PDT 2024

I'm trying to dump my outbox, including the page data that describes a fax (not just the text, the actual drawn graphics if any)

Outbox
{toPhone:"0101",pageData:''}
DUMP!

Doesn't appear to show the data, only text.

I can find the page data using a Soup explorer on the Newton itself, so the stuff is *there* but how can I get at it ?
None of the examples at https://web.archive.org/web/20190418002007/https://communicrossings.com/html/newton/sloup/SL_HELP.htm[1] are much help.

If Sloup can't retrieve non-text data (?) I'd even settle for help writing some NewtonScript to dump it - I think I could send and execute this over the serial connection instead (I'm sure I've seen a way to do this) ?

--
Tom
MessagePad 110 owner and, in case it's not obvious, geek.

--------
[1] https://web.archive.org/web/20190418002007/https://communicrossings.com/html/newton/sloup/SL_HELP.htm