[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 126, Issue 2

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:36:31 PDT 2024

I believe Kobo is a much smaller company than Kindle, also each of their devices seem to be quite different one from another, there was a small hacker community, but I can’t so far find much interest in this newer machine.

It does have a sort of rudimentary handwriting recognition and notepad, so that’s kind of cool.

I think for now I will content myself with reading books on it and use my iPad for Einstein for now.

Thanks Matthias.
_______
visit http://moosefuel.media to see more or to contact me.