[NTLK] Anyone a Sloup expert ?

Stephen Weyer swxtra1 at icloud.com
Wed Jun 19 12:34:47 PDT 2024

the short answer to your question is that it is possible to DUMP binary data.
I think I used it mostly to dump binary packages, bitmaps, sounds.

you might think I should (still) be a Sloup expert but...
it's been ~25 yrs since I dealt with the code so I don't recall the details anymore

here are the complete docs (not just Peter's intro)
https://communicrossings.com/html/newton/sloup.htm

if you really want to tinker, here's the source
https://github.com/saweyer/sloup