[NTLK] New-to-me Newton 2100

Gary McQueen GMMcQueen at bell.net
Sun Aug 11 08:05:56 PDT 2024

If you are not too concerned about the stylus fitting into the slot when
not in use, I have found a quick-and-dirty (and cheap) solution in a Bic
mechanical pencil -- all-plastic, including tip -- with lead retracted,
of course.  Since my screen was a bit marked up anyways I took the
chance and I haven’t noticed any ill effects (scratches), and it’s a
decent substitute.

And it's handy when switching back-and-forth between writing on paper
and on the Newton ...

Example of pencil here:

https://www.amazon.ca/BIC-Mechanical-Pencil-Medium-Pencils/dp/B00260X7F2

Gary