[NTLK] New-to-me Newton 2100

Gene beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 11 14:33:10 PDT 2024

Note that not all Bic mechanical pencils are created the same.  The couple I have here have a steel barrel that sticks out of the body of the pencil, so when the lead is retracted, it’s a steel tube sticking out there.  Of course, the ones I have could probably be called ‘vintage’, but so am I!  :-)

Check before using!

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas