[NTLK] MP 2100 rechargeable battery specs

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 9 00:09:23 PDT 2024

Not that he requires my endorsement, but I can vouch for Frank in that his word is gold. In the past 15 years since I have been a part of this wonderful community, I have purchased several items from him and have consulted with him on different occasions.

Having re-celled several MP2x00 batteries I can tell you that the device will not work properly—if at all—without both of the items Melvin describes. I had damaged the poly switch on one project and the resulting battery pack did not work—ditto the thermistor.

Be especially wary of Frank’s warning to not overheat the cells when soldering. This is another sure way to ensure they most likely won’t work properly.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11