[NTLK] MP 2100 rechargeable battery specs

Melvin Chia meloosa110 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:25:39 PDT 2024

I am not referring to the thermistor or thermocouple, which is a pair of wires jointed at their ends.
The poly switch, on the other hand, (Frank refers to it as a temperature switch), is a connector that completes the series connection between the two rows of batteries in the package. (The red rectangle in Frank’s schematic on his website).

To answer your question, the thermistor/thermocouple is connected between terminals A&B and the negative end of the battery. I have mine wired exactly as Frank’s instruction and I have no issues. I trust that he has taken all the precautions to ensure the information he provided is correct.

Curious if anyone has the electrical schematic of the charging/disharging circuit in the 2X00 MessagePads.

Melvin