[NTLK] MP 2100 rechargeable battery specs

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:56:56 PDT 2024

Are you referring to the thermistor?  If so, there should be a thread on
this from January.  I ended up buying this -
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bourns/MF-LS180?qs=aMbtsk9EOIaKOmmSNtsPMw%3D%3D

My rebuild is stuck in limbo because I also can't figure out what is
supposed to form the contact - is that the thermistor itself?  It's not
100% clear to me, either from the disassembly or from Frank's tutorial what
is supposed to actually be the contact if not the thermistor itself.  I
also could have been a bit less sloppy.