[NTLK] Current state of Newton wireless solutions

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Mon Oct 16 23:29:12 PDT 2023

I have an eMate and MP2000 that I did have on the internet wirelessly many years ago.

I want to try and get the eMate online wirelessly again.  I have a Farallon Skyline card and a Lucent WaveLANSilver card.

I only have a modern wifi network at the moment and I am concerned about authentication etc.

I do have an original Apple Airport Basestation that hasn’t been turned on in 15 years.

Can anyone provide any tips on where to start.

//Craig

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max