[NTLK] Rare PCMCIA Cards? Interactive Point of Sale Demo Card?

Apple Newton Fan newton at indigi.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 13:28:41 PDT 2023

Hi Patrick!

I am collecting rare cards too. I few years ago I was lucky to get PoS card. I remember I tried to find it since 2012. I was lucky as the owner just put it on eBay with Buy Now option.
I keep that card in the box with „Never Sell It” label.

I have also Messaging Card and two EZ2VGA cards.

Cheers
Pawel

Sent from my Newton MessagePad 2100