[NTLK] [ANN] ICS Newton software now on GitHub

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:22:28 PST 2023

In theory a find-replace of `false` to `False` should do it. The booleans
in python are capitalized.

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>