[NTLK] [ANN] ICS Newton software now on GitHub

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Tue Nov 14 22:45:12 PST 2023

The only thing I can see different is the “%” prompt rather than “$”. I am using the zsh. When I switch to bash I get the same error.

cbradley at Craigs-Mac-Studio-10 downloads % python3 ics-newton-codes.py "ctb"
NameError: name 'false' is not defined
cbradley at Craigs-Mac-Studio-10 downloads %

//Craig