[NTLK] Connecting a Newton/eMate to SheepSaver or Basilisk II emulators

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Tue Dec 5 02:08:49 PST 2023

Hi Craig,

what is your host OS for BasiliskII? I did get it running on my Mac using the correct settings in the configuration file.

Descriptions and documentations are old, but probably not so outdated, since nothing much changed over the last years with BasiliskII.

You have two levels of failure here. First of all, I recommend you make sure that the USB adapter works correctly by using some software that is made for your OS to sync with your Newton device. Once you know that the adapter works and how to find the port address of the adapter, you can add BasiliskII in the next step.