[NTLK] Converting Newton audio notes to Packages? (Sylvain Pilet)

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:20:24 PDT 2022

Sylvain,

I also thought I could partition these 256MB cards into actual Books since there are 66 Books in the Bible, or some sort of grouping like that.  This way, for instance, the first section the Law has (5 Books), so could be 256MB into 5 Partitions.  Leaving it in 256MB would be mean it would be slower than 5 partitions?  The Newton can load all partitions in the Audio Notes anyway, so it would really NOT need to have one big 256mb partition.

thanks
Mark,

PS, still trying to figure out what each icon in the card preferences means, so I can lock, or read-only it once I get it working 100%