[NTLK] Can anybody shed some light on this Newton error?

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Mar 7 20:23:53 PST 2022

Frank,

When you are getting these errors, are you using the NTK debugger and toolkit (it’s been a long time, I may have the names wrong).

When these thinks “clank” you get one message on the screen, but a whole lot more information out the debugger port. Stack dumps, variables, reasonable messages.

(you probably know all of this, I’ll go back to lurking now)