[NTLK] Followup: Need info an Japanese ROM versions for MP120 and

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Mar 7 10:07:15 PST 2022

> On Mar 7, 2022, at 4:40 AM, NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:
>
>> Are the links not appearing for you?
>
> Actually they are. It's just that I never expected them to be links, because
> for dinosaurs like yours truly links in the World Wide Web are
>
> a) always blue and
> b) never underlined with a green line

You make a very valid point ... and I’m pretty sure that I’m at least as old (in internet dinosaur terms) as you.

After building things using HTML for nearly fourty years, I figure it’s ok to bend the “rules” a little bit. At least the links are underlined, I suppose.

I absolutely appreciate the feedback, Frank.

g.