[NTLK] For All Mankind

Nick Chaiyachakorn little.green.salad.bowls at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:43:23 PDT 2022

If what everyone says about Apple carpetbombing other shows with product
placement is true…
Well, I don’t mind alternate universe product placement too ;) Although
they’ve painted themselves in a corner in a hypothetical future series,
where they somehow have to transition from omnipresent Newtons to
omnipresent iPhones. (Some of the main characters are in their 70s, though…)