[NTLK] For All Mankind

Michael Blazer michael.blazer at alumni.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 23 17:03:10 PDT 2022

AppleInsider says they were MP120s, and that they did the video call shots
by putting an iPhone inside a Newton case.  Sounds like some other shots
may have used actual working MPs.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/06/23/for-all-mankind-prop-fused-an-apple-newton-messagepad-120-and-an-iphone-12

[OT]  For those contemplating subscribing to AppleTV+, I have found it to
be well worth it especially considering the low cost ($6 in Canada).  In
particular, "Severance" was one of the best sci-fi shows I've seen in a
long time.

Michael