[NTLK] For All Mankind

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jun 20 19:10:24 PDT 2022

Yes they are 120's (or possibly 130's but I would stay with the 120), of course they didn't have a color screen or could do video conferencing, but still very cool.  And those docks are great.  Many of us wish they did exist I am sure.

This makes me think about subscribing to AppleTV lol.  Already have a couple other streaming services though and I unfortunately I can't afford to have them all.  Ah well perhaps cancel one next month and get Apple TV for a few.

-Dan