[NTLK] Plan to take down NewtonSales

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Jan 23 11:35:11 PST 2022

> On Jan 22, 2022, at 2:26 PM, Michael Rebar <michael.rebar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For the sake of the Newton community I am developing a plan to force NewtonSales in Sweden out of business.
>
> I can not stand by and let others be victimized.

(Putting on my admin hat.)

Michael, I’m sure that many people can sympathize with your experiences pertaining to this company. However, as the list admin, I would kindly request that you not discuss any “take down” or “developing” plans on the NewtonTalk list. Although it does involve Newton hardware and services, this is a topic that falls outside the scope of this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

g.