[NTLK] Plan to take down NewtonSales

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jan 23 10:56:18 PST 2022

Sweden?  Bitcoin only?  Must not be the same one I dealt with before many many years ago.  That was on ebay and while there have been many problems with the seller I didn't personally.  The one I dealt with was in Canada but had the name "NewtonSales" if I recall correctly.  Did the seller move or is this someone different?

-Dan