[NTLK] A new ROM board

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 16:14:54 PST 2022

Hi Matthias,

You have made a great breakthrough in Newton's world! Awesome! I can't wait to have this new ROM in my Newton with all that extra software is possible to put in that new Flash! Wow!

For me the most important feature will be to add necessary bug fixes and additional app (NIE, system patches, other software).

Wow! Well done you!

Cheers,
Pawel