[NTLK] A new ROM board

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Feb 23 12:48:25 PST 2022

Is it sufficient if I simply go down on my knees and stay there for a couple
of minutes, keeping my eyes modestly on the floor?

Man, you are good!

While keeping my eyes modestly closed, I'm seeing two jumpers that allow
switching between German, English, French and Japanese OS. Along with all
the other goodies, like having everything that so far was lovingly called
"the bootstrap problem", right in the ROM.

We're also one step closer to a project I wanted to do for a long time: A
German eMate...

Cheers

Frank (cumbersomely getting up from his kneeling position. He shouldn't do
this at his age...)