[NTLK] Bluetooth Newton keyboard (was: The more you know)

Doug ispinn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:09:12 PDT 2022

The more I know about the Newton keyboard, the more I want it Bluetooth.

The following link is for the oh, so sexy, Palm, four part, folding
keyboard. I'm dreaming of either using one of its bluetooth enabled units,
or a bluetooth enabled Newton keyboard connecting to my newton... or both.

https://hackaday.com/2022/02/08/palm-portable-keyboard-goes-wireless

I get lots of great ideas, but I leave it to smarter people than me to
figure out whatever it is that needs to follow to make it happen.

Doug