[NTLK] The more you know ... about the Newton keyboard.

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Mon Apr 18 17:38:07 PDT 2022

As a part time Model M keyboard enthusiast and proud owner of a Model M
and M2, this is my kind of content!

 From the photo of the keyboard PCB
(https://sharktastica.co.uk/resources/images/articles/apple_model_m/SNKB-M1995-61K-61_controller.jpg),
there are two electrolytic capacitors on the board.  My IBM model M2,
circa 1993, needed its electrolytic capacitor replaced around 2013 or
so.  If anyone has a Newton keyboard giving them grief or that has
stopped working, I'd wager that those caps need replacing.

-V