[NTLK] Newton Connection 2.0 Crashing Under Classic Mac OS 9.2.1 on PowerMac G4

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:30:22 PDT 2021

Thanks, Matej.

I may have gotten NCK and NCU mixed up when I downloaded the files from UNNA.org.

My serial to USB adapter was purchased from eBay and listed as being in working condition. Cosmetically, the Keyspan USA-28 adapter is in great condition. My Newtons and eMate are the only Mini DIN 8 serial devices that I have. I’ll have to see if I can test the adapter to verify it is actually working too.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

MessagePad 2000, MessagePad 2100, eMate 300

Sent from my Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max