[NTLK] Where can X-Port 2.1 for NewtPaint be obtained? (MessagePad 130)

Clint Thompson thompsonclint at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 00:31:19 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!
I've been having a lot of fun with my MessagePad 130 over the past month but am having problems with the Newton Dev Utilities with capturing screenshots and sending them back to my PowerBook. I just keep getting a #2 NIL error after executing Take Screenshot, despite the MessagePad having connected with the utility.

Read online that X-Port 2.1 is what is needed to export NewtPaint drawings but can't seem to find it online anywhere. Does anyone know of a good source? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Clint