[NTLK] Where can X-Port 2.1 for NewtPaint be obtained? (MessagePad 130)

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun May 9 20:43:10 PDT 2021

> On May 9, 2021, at 1:31 AM, Clint Thompson via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
> Read online that X-Port 2.1 is what is needed to export NewtPaint drawings but can't seem to find it online anywhere. Does anyone know of a good source? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tracking down a current source for X-Port (and some of the other packages developed by Innovative Computer Solutions/Landware) has been an adventure of mine for a few years now.

Believe it or not, I was in contact with Tom Collins (one half of the ICS team) just this past week! He is putting me in touch with his old partner, Dan Rowley, who might still have copies of the original software and source code on an old hard drive somewhere.

Fingers crossed.

g.