[NTLK] Fwd: Getting the Newton 2000/2100 online. What's your suggestions?

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 05:20:25 PDT 2021

As a web browser I would like to suggest Courier by Eckhart Koppen. It is probably the fastest, whereas Newt’s Cape is the most complete. It is text-only but pages load relatively quickly. His stuff is at 40HZ.org.

I know that Paul Guyot had solved (at least in theory) SSL or TLS (encryption) on the Newton, has anyone been able to use that in web browsing or is it still beyond our reach? I’m referring to his WONC presentation a year or so ago.