[NTLK] Battery Packs and Battery Trays

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:16:05 PDT 2021

Hello Newton Friends,

As my Newton collection grows, I wanted to inquire about rechargeable battery rebuilds.  While I am willing to take on tasks like replacing capacitors and eMate hinge repairs, I don’t want to mess around with trying to rebuild battery packs.

I wanted to know if there was anyone in the United States or Canada who does this kind of work at reasonable prices.  I am looking for someone to rebuild battery packs for a MP 2000, an eMate 300, and an OMP.

If someone has a spare OMP or MP 2000 battery tray, I am also interested in buying them.  Please contact me off list and we can discuss.

Cheers,

Alan Grassia

(alan.grassia at gmail.com)

OMP, MP 2000, MP 2100, eMate 300