[NTLK] Help building Einstein on Ubuntu

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Thu Feb 25 05:20:32 PST 2021

On 2/22/2021 11:58 AM, Marisa Giancarla via NewtonTalk wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a build for Einstein but when running the
> ./build.sh I get some errors. Attached you can see what I am seeing.
> This is a 32-bit Ubuntu 20.04 installation and as far as I know I have
> all the prerequisites installed. Anyone help me set this up?

I have updated the source code and the build instructions for
Einstein.2020 on Linux. I use a 64 bit machine, so, not sure about 32
bit setup.

All instructions are here. Please update files from Einstein GitHub repo:

https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein/blob/matt2020/BUILDING.md

I also put the current version of Einstein for Linux on messagepad.org