[NTLK] Help Building Einstein on Ubuntu

Allen Russell Allen.Russell at messer-us.com
Thu Feb 25 14:14:50 PST 2021

Hmmm, those instructions make it look easy.  I think I'll try it.  Gotta check if my old Debian laptop is 64 bit though.  I know I made a copy of my MP2000u ROM  a while back when Victor gave us instructions on how.  I saved the ROM file somewhere . . . .

>Message: 6

>Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 14:20:32 +0100

>From: "Ionos: robowerk.de" <m.melcher at robowerk.de<mailto:m.melcher at robowerk.de>>

>To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net<mailto:newtontalk at newtontalk.net>

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Help building Einstein on Ubuntu

>On 2/22/2021 11:58 AM, Marisa Giancarla via NewtonTalk wrote:

>> I'm trying to set up a build for Einstein but when running the

>I have updated the source code and the build instructions for

>Einstein.2020 on Linux. I use a 64 bit machine, so, not sure about 32 bit setup.

>All instructions are here. Please update files from Einstein GitHub repo:

>https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein/blob/matt2020/BUILDING.md

>I also put the current version of Einstein for Linux on messagepad.org

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software...