[NTLK] Einstein on iOS

Perley Mears perley at mears.us
Fri Feb 12 14:05:25 PST 2021

Some input on Matthias code on iOS. The code base is the same, with stuff
to accommodate the various platforms. I have successfully pulled down
Matthias code from github and compiled it for iOS, though when I actually
run it on my iPhone it hangs booting Einstein, and I haven't had time to
look into it. I'm happy to help or work with whomever wants to keep an iOS
Einstein on par with the other platforms. And if I get time to looking into
the hang, I will likely have some questions for Matthias. :-)

Message: 5