[NTLK] MessagePad 2x00 Interconnect plugs

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:42:11 PDT 2021

Could I have the final dimensions, I'm having trouble understanding how
your sanded down connector is 12mm x 3.6mm, which should be much longer and
thinner, no?

The specs I found don't have useful information.  (
http://www.n-1.nl/newton/interconnect.html), and I don't see a systematic
explanation of things like pin length/contact width, also.

Best,
Michael