[NTLK] MessagePad 2x00 Interconnect plugs

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Thu Apr 22 14:37:35 PDT 2021

On 4/22/2021 8:44 AM, Sylvain Pilet wrote:
> Matthias,
>
> The Molex data sheet indicates that the reference comes in different sizes. There are 64 pins like the one you show, but also 20, 30, 40, 50, 60... Too bad there is no 26!
>
> Source: https://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/714391164_sd.pdf

Yeah, that would have been really helpful. I *did* find one that is
black instead of beige, and with 64 pins, we can cut two MP2x00 plugs
out of one.

https://www.molex.com/molex/products/part-detail/pcb_receptacles/0714390964

The Molex part number is 714390964. I still have to check the height,
but I think it is the same (it must not be shorter).