[NTLK] MessagePad 2x00 Interconnect plugs

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 21 16:26:45 PDT 2021

Excellent, Matthias! Your list of contributions just keeps growing and growing.

So, allow to me ask what likely are questions with obvious answers:

—We have the pin outs for the Interconnect connector;
—The FTDI FT232R chip (or compatible) is available, so we could create our own USB adapter cable, as you suggested?

I’m usually always up for an electronics construction challenge, as long as it isn’t too involved.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11