[NTLK] Einstein: new release / Android Builds?
Vincent Juliano
vince at vjuliano.net
Tue Sep 22 02:47:29 PDT 2026
I have been compiling and using the Android build for a little while now. I have been pretty happy with it. I was mostly asking if I pulled down the new change sets and rebuilt, if the new code would be part of the build and reachable, or if additional work would be needed to include it in the relevant source tree.
>
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 01:41:22 -0500
> From: DoctorClu <doctorclu at gmail.com>
> To: NewtonTalk List <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
> Subject: [NTLK] Einstein: new release / Android Builds?
> Message-ID: <603781e0-7f2a-4c49-a11a-7d5f4deba0d8 at gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
>
>
>
> Hi vincent, can say the Android build is stable enough, can load
> packages, and you can share the "flash" file with other versions of
> Einstein, like the Mac version, where better support and other features
> reside.? And no way to select card images on the Android version currently.
>
> One version I found from a few years ago attempted sound.? Only plays a
> second or two here or there.
>
> But crude as it is, it is better than nothing.
>
>
> Greg / Doc Clu
>
More information about the NewtonTalk
mailing list