[NTLK] Loaner PC Card with SerChannel3 Packages?

Lenny Anderson lennya at hush.com
Mon May 20 10:23:00 PDT 2024

Hi I'm a new member here! I recently got my Messagepad 2100 back from
having a USB-C port installed however I had to factory reset it and as
such all the software that allowed the USB-C port to run were wiped.
I was wondering if anyone in the Seattle or Portland area has a PC
card with the SerChannel3 packages on it or can at least install those
packages onto a PC card for me to install on my Newton.

More information below along with the zip file of the software.
https://www.newtonsales.com/Newton%202000%20%202100%20USB-C.html