[NTLK] Newton and Accessories collection

Donald Wilson donald at donaldwilson.info
Tue May 21 15:54:16 PDT 2024

Good evening everyone!
I Haven't used my newtons in quite some time. And I have stuff...

So, I'm looking to get rid of it, and the first place I'd ever think to
turn to is the NewtonTalk!

Here's what I have:
Newton FaxModem model H0005
2100 AA battery tray
Orinoco Gold Wifi card
3com Etherlink III card (I have two, but only one dongle)
PICO Bluetooth card
Newton branded 2MB flash card
RadioShack CF to PCMCIA card w/ a 64MB Lexar flash card
Siemens Pocketreader OCR scanner

ALSO...
A MessagePad 2100 w/ SER001 installed. HOWEVER... the rechargeable
battery has leaked, so I don't know the status of it at all.

Messagepad 130 w/ bad backlight

eMate that has NOT had a spring repair, and has NOT had the spring break
(yet)

Is there a die hard user or developer who could use all of it?
I'd pack it nicely all in a priority mail box and send it to you for a
pittance and shipping.

--
~Donald Wilson

"There's more friendship poured out in a bottle of stout, than you'll
find in statute or sermon" /G\