[NTLK] Newton stories missing from Folklore.org

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Tue May 7 16:03:29 PDT 2024

> On May 5, 2024, at 11:45 AM, Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:
>
> I just noticed that the Newton articles are missing from Andy Hertzfeld's
> Folklore.org site after the migration to the Computer History Museum's
> hosting infrastructure.

Well, that’s kind of sucky. Why would they do that?

Maybe they wanted to limit the scope of the site to stories about the original Macintosh, but that’s pretty short-sighted for an organization that supposedly supports the “computing past”.

Hopefully you’ll hear something back from CHM.

If they don’t want to host those stories anymore, I wonder if we could do the same somewhere else?

g.