[NTLK] Apple Newton MessagePad 120 Connection Cables.

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Thu Jul 4 08:05:50 PDT 2024

>> I am looking to buy Apple Newton MessagePad 120 Connection Cables.
>
> What do you want to connect to at the other end, and what connectors does that have?

I was going to ask the same question.

I have several original DIN-8 to DIN-8 (Mac) and DIN-8 to DB-15 (Windows) serial cables in my stash that would fit your MessagePad.

But if you’re looking for something to connect your MP120 to another machine via USB, then you’ll need one of the cables that Matthias and Tom have mentioned.

g.