[NTLK] [ANN] Newton FAQ - February 15th, 2024 Update

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Thu Feb 15 16:19:28 PST 2024

Hello everyone.

It’s been a few months since I posted a Newton FAQ update ... but a lot of stuff has been happening.

Here are a few recent highlights:

* Added the question “What is a Newton?”

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-introduction.html#IA1

* Added the question “What is the maximum size of a Notepad item?”

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB16

* Added the question “How do I remove or bypass the PIN code?”

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB17

* Rewrote and expanded parts of “How do I make a Newton font?”

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-software.html#VE2

* Added links to Frank Gründel’s individual Newton stories.

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-community.html#IVD3

* Updated links and reorganized the entire ARM documentation section.

https://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-development.html#VIIB1c

A full list of changes can be found here:

http://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-history.html

I hope that the Newton FAQ continues to be a useful resource for everyone.

As always, feedback is welcome!

g.