[NTLK] Fixing what ain’t broken

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Wed Feb 14 13:53:00 PST 2024

I had a similar experience a few months ago and severed the display cable when the spring broke. After a bit of head scratching I realised that I had taken a short cut fitting the washers. I simply fitted the washers to the existing spring rather than bending the washer. This lead to too much torque on the end of the spring and it snapped right at the edge of the washer.

BEWARE and follow the instructions.

//Craig

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max