[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton Glossary — August 2024 Update

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Wed Aug 7 14:20:33 PDT 2024

Announcing the August release of the Newton Glossary!

First off, my apologies for not sending out an update since February. I’ve been continually working on the site overthe past several months, but neglected to post anything about it to the list. Oops.

This latest edition of your favourite Newton resource now contains 1,480 terms, definitions, acronyms, colloquialisms, and other bits of trivia.

https://newtonglossary.com/

Since the February update, I’ve added 108 new terms and 14 sources to the glossary.

Latest additions:
https://newtonglossary.com/latest

Release notes:
https://newtonglossary.com/changes

Your suggestions, corrections, additions, and subtractions are always welcome.

Enjoy!

g.