[NTLK] 2000 battery pack temperature switch

Christian Burk omahane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:45:57 PDT 2023

Hi.

I was following these steps (https://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html)
on rebuilding a Newton 2000 battery pack on an item purchased on eBay. The
problem was that someone had beat me to it. They had replaced the battery
pack cells but the battery wasn’t working. When I took a look at it, it
appears that the temperature switch between the cells was not there. They
appeared to be connected with a metal strip. Does anyone know what that
switch is? I started looking online, but the results are not relevant.

Yours,

Christian

p.s. I hope this doesn't post twice, but I didn't see it the first time I
posted.