[NTLK] New blood asking the dumb questions :-)

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 00:36:36 PDT 2023

There is the NewtonPress format for eBooks. That was pretty much what
was used to this day... Glad to have you here! We just set up a site for
the Newton emulator Einstein at https://einstein.newtoncity.org/ You can
use that to check out how Newton works... Feel free to ask any questions
you have and welcome again!

Marisa