[NTLK] Last attempt at ROMs for Einstein, I need your help

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:14:23 PDT 2023

Noah,

This is a great idea.  “Dear Apple…”

Each successive sentence from a joint statement could be voiced by a different enthusiast, perhaps including a few personalities from the Newton’s development. Pull it together with an even-toned background jingle.

Such an open request can be amplified through social media, potentially building a large level of support and awareness.

-Jeff