[NTLK] MAX1771 replacement part

Christian Burk omahane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 03:43:10 PDT 2023

Hi, Frank,
These are some great shots. Thank you, too, for the advice. I just picked
up a Dremel and flux paste to make it easier. Having looked at the board
for a while, it appears that the MAX1771 component is under the ROM board.

I have highlighted the component I believe needs to be replaced from a
zoomed image captured from yours:
https://www.coder-notes.com/files/newton-2100-board-top-rom-removed-max1771png

Does that look right to you?

Yours,