[NTLK] Interconnect Adapter

Christian Burk omahane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:45:46 PDT 2023

Hi, Forrest,
I apologize, as I thought I had emailed you directly yesterday to thank you
for sending the battery packs and components. As whatever I did failed to
reach you, thank you for those. I am looking forward (with some
trepidation) to applying my newly acquired and novice-level soldiering
skills.

Related to the interconnect adapter, I did hear directly from Pawel that he
had one to sell and, as I had already arranged to get a AA battery tray, I
took him up on his offer. Thank you for the endorsement, though, as I would
trust Frank, too.

Yours,
Christian