[NTLK] Interconnect Adapter

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 13 13:48:53 PDT 2023

Christian:

I urge you to accept Frank’s offer. He is trustworthy and dependable. I have purchased items from him in the past. It can’t cost $50 (the difference between the two amounts) in postage.

BTW—did you ever receive the package I sent you? I have heard nothing from you. If not I will have to have USPS initiate a search for it.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11